Wednesday 2 July 2014

Loses Of A Ninja...^^..

Loses Of A Ninja...^^..

You know what ? If a ninja loses in a battle. Their body severely
injured and wounded. Sometimes death awaits them. What would
he be then ?

Been left out to another country or die punished by their master.
Even the Great Malaya Warrior, Laksamana Hang Tuah himself
vanish from his land Malacca. Know that his life is too old, on aged
80 years old. He withdraw himself from the position of Laksamana
Malacca. Vanished from no where to be found...

Me's considered, ninja should disappear from his town, as a dignity
or find new way of life as normal people on another country.
Also to erased the loses tragic memory in their life. And also
to create new kinda cute story afterward...

For example Kenshin Himura, as samurai, murdered a lot of innocent
people but realized for his mistakes, turn to be a funny and kinda
cute person. But he never comeback to his hometown forever, as
the pain always remains in his heart...

I throw my triump Card, not having anymore Card, to say gladLy,
I withDraw from this gameszzz, will SingaPore be my next ? ...^^..

Pray that " Will You Lead all my Family to real place called Heavan,
Ooo ! My Great n Kindness God. All beautiful miracles comes from
You, the Greatest My only God."

hangtuahcutelegacy.blogspot.com
Norshahuddin Edited July 2014...^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment