Monday 9 February 2015

My Fav Song Of The Month...^^..

My Fav Song Of The Month...^^..

Male Song ###
Infinite H_Pretty...^^..



Live...



Female Song ###
GirlFriend_Glass Bead...^^..


Live...


 

Cute Cover From SandyMandy...



SandyMandy GD_Good Boy Cover...



Plusss +++ Hip Hop Final




Introducing Les Twin ###
Miss my Hip Hop lesson, I'm kinda Sick Now...

Wish to celebRate Valentine Day with my sweet Vanka, long Cute
straight Black Hair, but its Far, Far, Far away, Huhhhh...^^..
Pure Love Virgin Asian... Love Idols WannaBe,
Japan+Korean+Indonesia @@@(AntiMalayGirl+++)*** ...^^..

&&& JKT48_Tenshi no Shippo...^^..




All kind of Operation start to commenced after ValentineDayz
and Chinese New Year, Gomen Ne Summer...

&&& JKT48_Gomen Ne Summer...^^..


&&& Lovely Thai Girl Keesamus Cover *** Kapilla_Aku Cinta Kamu...^^..




hangtuahcutelegacy.blogspot.com
Norshahuddin Edited 10 Feb 2015...^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment